Formerly known as Wataniya Mobile, Ooredoo Palestine launched its commercial services in November 2009 in the West Bank, and since then its priority has been to satisfy subscribers by providing the best services and programs to them using latest technology. Its vision, values and mission have been designed to meet the needs of subscribers in the best way possible.
The company’s long-standing experience in mobile communications, developed by Ooredoo in many countries around the world, provides Ooredoo in Palestine with the highest standards of mobile service and an ideal coverage for subscribers.
Ooredoo products and services distributed through Telelink are:
- SIMs: There are three types of these SIMs are
- Shababi SIM: SIMs are reserved for young people aged 16-25, call and 3G services costs less than a other SIMs and programs.
- Unified SIM: SIM for all ages and these are the best-selling and widespread SIMs.
- Blank SIM: SIMs that do not have a certain number and are used in case of losing a old SIM (Number) or choosing a certain number (offers from Ooredoo) to transfer the previous SIM number to this SIM
- E-Topup electronic recharge.
- E-voucher recharge.
- Scratch Cards.
Relationship between Telelink and Ooredoo
In mid-2011, the story began with Telelink and Ooredoo, Telelink was one of the distributors of Ooredoo products and services in Palestine. Now, Telelink is the largest distributor and agent of Ooredoo in Palestine. Ooredoo’s products and services are distributed to more than 3000 points of sale throughout Palestinian Authority . Thirteen representatives of Telelink Company cover all areas of the Palestinian Authority and provide all points of sale with all Oredo services.
Our 13 delegates are deployed in all areas of the Palestinian Authority. There are more than 3000 point of sale that sells and provide Ooredoo products and we are covering all of these points, most of these points are created through Telelink delegates. The sales points are visited on a daily basis or every two days according to need and location of the point of sale. Points of sale are visited within a week.
How we work
We start by visiting Mobiles stores and other stores that wants to buy and sell Oordeoo products. After we locate the stores that want to deal with Ooredoo, we do the following
- We open new point of sale or recharge point for these stores
- We send the information of these points to Ooredoo to enable this point to buy and sell SIM and other services such as E-topup.
- We provide these product to the point of sales upon his request.
- If the point of sale sells SIMs, we collect SIM contracts to send it to Ooredoo
- We visit these points periodically and continuously as agreed with the point of sale